Prophetic Wind

The Prophetic Gathering Place

Does anyone feel the wind of change at strongly as I do? I have been feeling it for a long whle. I used to go to prayer and ask the Holy Spirit to come join me in conversation, but over the past few weeks I have noticed a change...He comes to me frequently. I have been keeping 2 journals: one is my regular spiritual journal and the other is a book where I write what He tells me...it's all in His voice.

The Spirit has referred to this as the Great Annointing and it is coming soon. Those that He has chosen for this time are the ones that are feeling it the most and the closer it comes to us the stronger the pull gets. His chosen are the ones He is going to use to bring revival to this Nation.

Does anyone else feel this or am I the only one?

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I feel it too, the shift that is taking place in the Spirit. I sense that it is near and that God is pulling those that will yield themselves to Him fully into a place of readiness. He is pulling us to pray and intercede more as this shift comes about.
I think that it is awesome that you have such an intimate relationship with the Father...I have felt God's presence come to me in waves during the day...in spurts...all through the day and I love it
Yes, I feel it as well! There is a shift taking place. Matter-of-fact, while in prayer about a week ago, the word of the Lord came to me saying "I am placing a demand on the anointing". He than lead me to do a two part study titled, "A Spirit -Anointed ministry and the Anointing" based on Luke 4:18 (spirit-anointed ministry) and studying the anointing in the old and new testament. So yes, the Lord is preparing his people for "greater works" empowered by a greater anointing, as you stated. Praise the Most High!
There is definately a spirit of transition happening int he body of Christ....The intensity of this transition will increase in the coming days. The weight of change is happening right now. In many ways it will not come the way a lot of people are looking for it to hit. It will be suttle internal changes that will take place within the yielded ones....However, it wont take long. Remain dead and watch God bring forth a new life within you.
This same is blowing in Ghana too.VERY STRONG MOVE.

You are not the only one

Exactly. I feel it too. I also have 2 journals. One for daily and one for just the words He speaks to me. I just started that a few weeks ago. Lots of stirring in the spirit realm. Get ready!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sow Into Fertile Grounds

If you have been blessed by anything said or done on this website or on our deliverance prayer calls please consider sowing a seed to further advance the Kingdom of God through this ministry. Every dime will go to manifesting the Kingdom of God in the earth so that the Kingdom may be forcefully advanced and lives can be changed.

Prophetic Wind

Create Your Badge

You may also sow by purchasing the materials listed.

1. Deliverance Prayers 1 ($3.00)

2. Deliverance Prayers 2 ($3.00)

3.  Commanding Your Morning ($3.00)

APOSTOLIC/PROPHETIC RESOURCES

Kingdom City International Church's and Ministerial Fellowship

PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Propheticwind has just teamed up with Arsenal books to offer the very best in Prophetic and Apostalic reading material. There are books in this store that you won't find at the average bookstore on the internet or in your local stores. I beleive you all will enjoy just looking. So go ahead and browse and let me know what you think.
Be Encouraged!!!

CLICK HERE FOR PROPHETICWIND BOOKS

Order Your Copy Of The Latest Prayer Cd
"Thy Kingdom Come"

"Thy Kingdom Come" is a live recording at our local church and captures the essence of just one of our prayer gatherings. The emphasis of this cd is on the Kingdom of God and His mandate for us as His church; it also covers marriage and family as every local church is only as strong as the families which make up the gathering. The subject of the Kingdom of God is so broad and expansive that no one series of teachings or one corporate prayer session will be enough. We pray that as you listen a divine glimpse will be given unto you and His Kingdom will come and invade your life establishing His Rule.
CLICK HERE

Rivers of Living Water Ministries Int'l Events
http://www.rolwchicago.com

Badge

Loading…

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Marc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service