Prophetic Wind

The Prophetic Gathering Place

Deliverance Prayer (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PROPHECIES AND REVELATIONS 2008-2010

Do not put out the Spirit's fire; do not treat prophecies with contempt. Test everything. (1 Thes 5:19-21) These are prophecies and prop…

Started by angela_888

0 Feb 12, 2011

HERESY IS SIN - VISION AND TEACHING

Heresy is sin Vision: I was preaching from the pulpit, when all these swords proceeded from the pulpit to the people, cutting to the people…

Started by angela_888

0 Jan 22, 2011

Prayer Requests

If you are in need of prayer, please submit all requests under this thread. I will make every attempt to acknowledge your request within 24…

Started by Apostle D.A. Keith

6 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Minister Joveida Britt

Must Must Must See Video on the rise of the Prophets

Listen.....Its time for those who move in Prophetic and Apostolic anointing to rise up and not be ashamed. The cost is great but the reward…

Started by Marc

14 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Beverly Douglass

Today's Prayer

Father we seek you all the more today than we did on yesterday and we step into this divine moment in time to decree your will into the ear…

Started by Marc

16 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Robbin Denise Johnson

Sounds of a Prophet

One of the most critical things in a prophets ministry is his/her ability to envoke the presence of the Lord. One of the ways to do this is…

Started by Marc

6 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by LaTisha Rice

The Echoes of Angels

So shall you hear the echoes of Angels as they join you in the spirit. I'm looking for a remanant, who will press in like they did in the u…

Started by Dave Kunze

0 Nov 1, 2009

What If

Who are the ones that you run to in this hour? Is MY Father your refuge or have you made it a person? Some people have made some people int…

Started by Dave Kunze

0 Nov 1, 2009

Seeds of Renown

There are seeds that are blown in the wind. These are seeds that are blown for good. There are also seeds that are blown for evil. Either o…

Started by Dave Kunze

0 Nov 1, 2009

PRAYER ALERT FOR PASTOR BRET & LORI

THEY NEED A SOURCE OF INCREASE OF FUNDING IN THEIR MINISTRY TO TEENAGE BOYS. THE LARGER CHURCHES THAT USE TO HELP HAVE WITHDRAWN FUNDING.

Started by Terry Neugent

0 Oct 18, 2009

RSS

Sow Into Fertile Grounds

If you have been blessed by anything said or done on this website or on our deliverance prayer calls please consider sowing a seed to further advance the Kingdom of God through this ministry. Every dime will go to manifesting the Kingdom of God in the earth so that the Kingdom may be forcefully advanced and lives can be changed.

Prophetic Wind

Create Your Badge

You may also sow by purchasing the materials listed.

1. Deliverance Prayers 1 ($3.00)

2. Deliverance Prayers 2 ($3.00)

3.  Commanding Your Morning ($3.00)

APOSTOLIC/PROPHETIC RESOURCES

Kingdom City International Church's and Ministerial Fellowship

PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Propheticwind has just teamed up with Arsenal books to offer the very best in Prophetic and Apostalic reading material. There are books in this store that you won't find at the average bookstore on the internet or in your local stores. I beleive you all will enjoy just looking. So go ahead and browse and let me know what you think.
Be Encouraged!!!

CLICK HERE FOR PROPHETICWIND BOOKS

Order Your Copy Of The Latest Prayer Cd
"Thy Kingdom Come"

"Thy Kingdom Come" is a live recording at our local church and captures the essence of just one of our prayer gatherings. The emphasis of this cd is on the Kingdom of God and His mandate for us as His church; it also covers marriage and family as every local church is only as strong as the families which make up the gathering. The subject of the Kingdom of God is so broad and expansive that no one series of teachings or one corporate prayer session will be enough. We pray that as you listen a divine glimpse will be given unto you and His Kingdom will come and invade your life establishing His Rule.
CLICK HERE

Rivers of Living Water Ministries Int'l Events
http://www.rolwchicago.com

Badge

Loading…

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Marc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service